BTC - Connect Boulder Quarterly Luncheon
When: Thursday, December 7th, 2023, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Boulder Chamber 2440 Pearl St Boulder, CO 80302
BTC and the City of Boulder host quarterly transportation luncheons to network and spread the word on the latest issues, programs and insights to improve multimodal commuting in Boulder for employers and their employees. This meeting is for anyone interested in transportation in Boulder, sustainability or transportation enthusiasts, private and government professionals in the community, human resources and facilities managers, and foremost, Employee Transportation Coordinators (ETC's) representing Boulder businesses. Interested and community members are also welcome to attend. Our meetings are a great opportunity to network, share ideas, and stay up to date on local transportation news.
Join us this month to learn about:
- What the recent election results mean for Boulder, with the Chamber's Senior Director for Policy Programs, Jonathan Singer.
- Boulder's role in planning for Front Range Passenger Rail and Northwest Rail, with special guest speakers Chrissy Breit from FRPR and Patrick Stanley from RTD.
- How to make the Alternative Transportation Tax Credit work for your business.
*The Chamber and Boulder Transportation Connections (BTC) encourage you to use sustainable transportation options to get to Chamber events! You can get to the Chamber easily:
- HOP bus: Take the HOP Clockwise or Counterclockwise, alight at 23rd St., and walk two blocks east to the Chamber.
- BCycle: Pick up a BCycle electric bike at any nearby docking station and ride to the station at Greenleaf Park, just across Pearl St. from the Chamber building.
- Colorado CarShare or carpool: Drive a CarShare vehicle or carpool with others and park in our front lot.
- Walk or bike: The Boulder Chamber is on the corner of Pearl St. and Folsom St., less than a mile from the Pearl Street Mall and just 1 mile from the CU campus. Bike racks are located by the front door and to the right of the front door, under the balcony.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Boulder Chamber and its associates.
NOTE: The opinions and information provided by Chamber event speakers are strictly those of the speakers. The Boulder Chamber does not necessarily endorse their opinions and has not independently verified the information presented.