Golf Tournament 2020 at Lake Valley Golf Club
Where: Lake Valley Golf Club
Fee: $150 Single
$560 Foursome Discount!
This event is sold out. Please refer to our full calendar for more upcoming events.
With the well-being of our attendees, sponsors and staff as our top priority, we have postponed the 2020 Golf Tournament (originally scheduled in May) to July 30. This will enable us to to provide the experience that all participants expect and deserve in a safe environment. We will be following all health regulations to ensure guest safety (see below for specific measures in place). So mark your calendars, because you won't want to miss this fun summertime event!
Enjoy a day of friendly competition, sunny Colorado weather, and fun networking opportunities, all while playing at the beautiful Lake Valley Golf Club! Connect with professionals from a variety of industries and compete to win new and fun prizes. Whether you're playing solo or with a group, this is an event you don't want to miss!
Safety Precautions for the 2020 Golf Tournament
We're excited to hit the links with you... at a safe distance. Read below for the safety precautions that will be in place for tournament attendees.
- Social distancing will be required at all times throughout the property
- Masks are required to be worn by staff inside at all times
- The grill is arranged to meet specifications outlined by the CDC and Boulder County Health
- Plenty of signage is placed throughout the property to remind people to take safety measures
- Carts are disinfected top to bottom after each use
- Carts will have a divider between riders
- Flagsticks are prohibited from being removed
- Driving range is spaced out with minimum of 10 feet between each station
- Customers are asked to wear masks while in the building
- Many high-touch areas in restrooms have been removed, such as sunscreen, mouthwash, etc
- Restrooms are disinfected each hour
- Carts are single-rider only unless sharing with a member of your household or somebody who you do not socially distance from
- Check-in is done in small groups and arranged so that no more than 10 people are gathering within 30 feet of each other
- Live scoring stations are used for events, so that results are already determined once the tournament is over to eliminate need for gathering to tally results
- Hole contests are monitored by staff, so there's no need for each group to touch signage
- Rakes have been removed from course to eliminate high-touch points
- No ball washers
- No water on course
- Foam noodles are placed in cups to stop the ball from falling all the way in
- Cleaning and disinfecting schedule continues on a daily basis for building
And ultimately, the club is in direct communication with the Health Department and is operating under their guidelines. So grab your masks and clubs, and we'll see you there!
Lake Valley Golf Club is nestled along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and features a 6,891-yard Press Maxwell designed (1964) links-styled championship course which is challenging enough to test the most accomplished golfer and yet, from the right tees, can be enjoyed by beginners as well. While our focus is clearly on golf, other Lake Valley member benefits include swimming, fishing and boating at a private, on-site lake and access to over 200 clubs nationwide through the Private Club Network. Our Golf Shop is open to the public as is the award winning Persimmon Grill.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Boulder Chamber and its associates.
NOTE: The opinions and information provided by Chamber event speakers are strictly those of the speakers. The Boulder Chamber does not necessarily endorse their opinions and has not independently verified the information presented.
By providing your email address to the Boulder Chamber, you are acknowledging that we may send you periodic news updates and event invitations via email. You are able to withdraw your consent by unsubscribing at any time.