34th Annual Homes for the Holidays Tour - Farmhouses In Winter
We are delighted to announce that Historic Boulder, Inc.’s annual Homes for the Holidays tour will return this December for its 34th year! Please join us in celebrating Boulder’s agricultural heritage as we showcase some of the city’s most captivating farmhouses, thanks to the generosity and hospitality of the homeowners, and our incredible sponsors.
You’ll be able view 7 one-of-a-kind homestead properties, while enjoying elaborate holiday décor, and learning their histories. We’ll also offer live performances, food trucks, wagon rides, artisanal shopping, visits with farm animals, and more – all at your own pace, on this self-guided home tour! You’re welcome to visit in any order you like!
Food trucks include:
- Allegro Coffee
- The Bamboo Skewer
- Better Off Fed
- Barbed Wire Reef
- Eats and Sweets
- Sweet Comforts
Working farm partners include:
- Lightroot Community Farm
- Long’s Iris Gardens
- Summer Dog Farm
Local artists include:
- Anne Gifford
- Rebecca Harris
- Amanda Kremer
- Wandering Jewel
(Special Note: Due to the nature of this year’s tour, the stops are more spread out than they have been in the past. Please plan for driving or coordinating transportation between stops. We strongly encourage carpooling!)
Saturday and Sunday, December 7th and 8th, 2019, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Pre-Order Cost: $20 for Historic Boulder members, $30 General Admission
- Day-of Cost: $25 for Historic Boulder members, $35 General Admission
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free, as long as they are accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are good for Saturday or Sunday, or both days
- Day-of Tickets can be purchased at Will Call, beginning at 10am on December 7th and 8th, at the Historic Boulder office. (1200 Pearl St, Ste 70 Boulder, CO 80302)
If you’ve ordered your tickets online, you will receive pickup instructions via email. We will also send an informational email with more details and weather updates shortly before the event. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Historic Boulder with additional questions in the meantime.
We also have volunteer opportunities available to Boulder Chamber Members. Please submit an application of interest here.