Commercial Solar 101 happy hour at Upslope Brewing
You're invited to a free and informative Commercial Solar 101 happy hour that we're hosting at Upslope Brewing Company (1898 S. Flatiron Court in Boulder) on Tuesday, July 30th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
The event will include a short presentation with ample opportunities for Q&A, networking, and of course, free beer and food! Join us to find out how solar energy can boost property value and increase your NOI. Toss in your business card for a chance to win Patagonia, Upslope or Namaste Solar gear!
What if you could reduce your operating expenses and cash in on additional tax benefits with no upfront cost? The federal solar tax credit is phasing out soon, so now is the time to find out if solar could work for you. Attend our Commercial Solar 101 to talk to our non-commissioned solar experts – no sales pitch, just honest advice.
Our presentation will cover:
- The solar ROI
- Tax benefits including the 30% federal tax credit (26% in 2020) and bonus depreciation
- How to reduce your OPEX and boost property value with onsite solar
- What utility savings and incentives are available for solar
- How to use C-PACE financing to be cash flow positive from Day 1
- How to make solar work for you and your tenants (NNN lease structure)
- How solar differentiates your business
- And more!
We hope to see you and your team there. Please click here or the button below to RSVP.