Commercial Loan Officer (Boulder market)
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, incentive programs, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16 hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Wellness committee events (hiking, softball, soccer,.. to name a few!), health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
Solicits, develops and services a wide variety of commercial loans and products by working with members, prospective members, referral sources and internal sources in order to meet specific production and member growth goals. Serves as the primary contact with members and the community in originating and sourcing potential deals, working with all appropriate internal stake holders to ensure members receive excellent service before, during and after the transaction.
Essential Functions include:
- Effectively market, develop and implement effective business development strategies to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Be actively engaged in ensuring Elevations has compelling and competitive products and services and an outstanding delivery of those to our members.
- Solicit, and receive applications for loans and other products and ensure complete and accurate data from business owners.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all members during the application process and ensure timely and effective communication and processing of requests.
- Keep informed of current trends and external market factors regarding commercial products, services and regulations.
- Cross-sell other credit union products and services.
- Actively and effectively manages the commercial portfolio.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
VP Commercial Lending
This role does not have supervisory responsibility.
Cultivating Networks and Partnerships, High-Impact Communication, and Sales Negotiation, Business Acumen, Sales Disposition,
Required Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial products and services as well as applicable regulations and requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial or business lending and servicing within a progressive and driven financial services company.
- Proven production in excess of $5 million annually over at least 2 years.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred
- Equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Hands on experience of relational sales processes, including sales process design, tracking, and loss mitigation expertise.
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment. Elevations uses multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe. As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time / 40 hours per week
Starting at $75,360 (will adjust for experience) + monthly incentive