Teller (3/4 time)
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, incentive programs, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 3 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 12 hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Wellness committee events (hiking, softball, soccer,.. to name a few!), health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
As part of the branch team, the Teller I serves as the face of Elevations for many of our members. This position provides account transaction services and engages with members to explore other financial needs. The Teller I is an important part of the branch team that creates raving fans through delivering amazing experiences—every member, every time.
Essential Functions include:
- Exhibits passion for Elevations Credit Union (ECU) and demonstrates Elevations’ core values, Integrity, Respect, Passion, Creativity, and Excellence.
- Engages members using the Elevations Way model; with care, professionalism, and the highest level of service to explore relevant solutions to members and refer to internal partners as identified.
- Performs teller transactions to include, but not limited to, processing account deposits, withdrawals, and payments promptly and accurately.
- Maintains high-level operational excellence in the completion of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash balancing, completing opening and closing tasks and/or performing and/or supporting the completion of periodic cash control and operational audits.
- Develops good interpersonal relationships by helping members feel valued and receiving their feedback.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
This role does not have supervisory responsibility
Collaborating, Applied Learning, Communication, Building Customer Loyalty, Work Standards, Adaptability
Required Education and Experience:
- 6 months experience successfully managing customer service interactions in a fast-paced environment
- Equivalent to a high school diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred – includes $100/month bilingual bonus after passing aptitude assessment!
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment. Elevations uses multi-factor authetnication to keep our data safe. As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
3/4 Time / 30 hours per week
Tuesday-Thursday 11:00am-5:45pm, Friday 8:15am-5:45pm & Every Saturday 8:30-12:30
Boulder Diagonal Branch
Starting at $15/hour (depending on experience) + annual bonus