Volunteers needed - multiple opportunities
If you're seeking to make a positive impact within the mental health community - we would love to speak to you!
Founded in 2000, Medicine Horse is a nonprofit organization that provides free and low-cost programs for kids, adults, families and groups and due to high demand, we could use your help; come join our passionate team!
! Bi-lingual Spanish speaking volunteers are very much desired!
* Donor relations
* Diversity & Inclusion coordinator
* Mini (horse/donkey) turn out team
* Database assistance (update information, cull data, run reports)
* Program Managers (assist with logistics & paperwork for mental health groups)
* Events & fundraising assistants
* Community Partner Liaison
* Parking, check-in volunteers for events like Meditation, open houses, info table management, etc.
Marketing Volunteer opportunities
* Brand expert to help set a consistent overall look/feel/tone (leveraging our updated logo & mission/vision/values)
* Social media guru
* Newsletter, collateral, flyers, documents, creative content
* Frankie Friday coordinator (YouTube short funny videos where Frankie tells fun stories and horse facts)
* Personalities outreach (spokespeople or entertainers for events)
Anyone interested in any of the opportunities is encouraged to forward a cover letter and resume (or experience overview) to: firstname.lastname@example.org