RackStarz Specialist (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Are you an outdoors enthusiast, overlander, or general gear-head for outdoors equipment?
RackStarz is building a team to crush the rack and hitch space. We’re helping customers get equipped for their next great adventure, and we need great specialists and technicians to help us do it. To get it done, we’re looking for people with a passion for the outdoors, enhanced product knowledge, and attention to detail.
Here’s where you come in.
- Support customers with product information, service questions, and general feedback or inquiries
- Perform basic product installations and assist, where needed, in custom installations led by a RackStarz certified-technician
- Support online visitors with product and service information, general inquiries, and quotes
- Partner with leadership to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Maintain visual standards around the shop and all display areas
- Intake occasional product shipments and help track inventory
- Any additional duties and responsibilities designed by leadership
There’s some additional stuff we might need your help with.
- Help create Insta-worthy content of happy customers and their successfully-installed products
- Help with the occasional branded or sponsored event, providing product knowledge and excitement around RackStarz and RackStarz products to event-goers
We’re hoping you might bring a few things with you.
- Ski and bike industry experience preferred
- Any existing product knowledge around rack and hitch products is a nice bonus, or a drive to learn and stay up to date with the products we carry and industry trends
- Attention to detail, especially around installations
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to keep your team informed about customers, inventory, and any issues
- The physical ability to lift, or assist in lifting, heavy/bulky objects (up to 50 lbs.) and perform basic installations
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
What’s awesome about RackStarz?
- Our team is small, fun, and knowledgeable
- Our business is growing and every member of our crew has potential to grow with it
- Team members enjoy generous discounts on all products and services
- RackStarz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer