The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
A Colorado landmark gifted to the citizens of Boulder by the people of Dushanbe
- From 1987 -1990, more than 40 artisans in several cities of Tajikistan created the decorative elements of our Teahouse.
- These elements include its hand-carved and hand-painted ceiling, tables, stools, columns, and exterior ceramic panels.
- Traditional afternoon tea, complete with a lovely table with English style white linens and tea time accoutrements.
- The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse serves teas exclusively from the Boulder Tea Company.
- Join us at the Teahouse for breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, or brunch on the weekends!